35 gallon frag tank & 150w MH fixture - SOLD!

Richard L

I've got a cool 35 gallon acrylic frag tank (28x24x12) with a beefy (able to support 800lbs!) stand. I also have a 150 MH HQI Coralife clamp on fixture with balast. First $100 gets both!!!! Sorry no holds. Would make a great QT tank.

Richard 632-0375

post-2030-0-27262500-1337905969_thumb.jppost-2030-0-49086000-1337906120_thumb.jppost-2030-0-08946400-1337906086_thumb.jp

There are three compartments. The primary compartment flows over an approximate 18" weir into a long skinny compartment (behind the black acrylic wall). I'm guessing the original owner used it for filter pads or bio balls. The water then moves into a smaller compartent with an overflow pipe that has a bulk head fitting so that you can drain to a sump. When I had it set up as a frag tank, I drained it into my display tank's sump and had a small pump in the same sump pump water back up to the frag tank. Obviously that setup won't work for a QT tank but for a frag tank I loved it since I didn't have to have a separate set of heaters, dosers, skimmers, etc... My new 225 has a really large sump so I have a frag rack down there so I don't need this tank anymore.

Perfect tank to take to a frag swap!