a few fish- all gone

brettc34

Pick up or drop off (prefer pick up) would have to be after 6, or any time Sunday. First come first served, pm works better for now.

I have 4 damsels, 2 blue damsels and 2 yellow belly damsels (all about 1.5’ in size.) All 4 are very active, healthy eaters (pellets, cyclop-eeze, and some mysis,) with no temperament issues amongst each other. Asking 5 each, but would really like to bundle them together for 15. 5

I also have 1 lawnmower blenny, big fat healthy eater too, about 3” to 3.5”. He’ll eat anything in front of him, algae, copepods, pellets, cyclop-eeze, and some mysis as well. He can be a little territorial at times, not a fighter though, just defends his turf. I’d like to get 10 for him. sold

Last I have a snowflake eel that I need to re-home; he is easily 10” plus. He doesn’t go after anything that won’t fit in his mouth, and I never lost a fish to him, beware if you covet small invertebrates though. He stays secluded in his whole most of the day, only poking his head out and watching everything around him. Gets very active during feeding time, probably the thing ill miss most. He eats chopped silversides, and frozen krill (must be small enough to fit in his mouth or he’ll ignore it,) eats feeder shrimp as well. I’d like to get 20 for him. sold