Euro-Reef RS-250 Skimmer, AS-IS - SOLD!

Juiceman

For sale: Used Euro-Reef RS-250 Protein Skimmer - AS-IS

I had this skimmer running on my 200g tank. It's rated to 250 gallons. It worked very well up until a few days ago. The pump shut off. I pulled it out and cleaned it. Put it back in, it worked for a few seconds, then turned back off again. So I pulled it out and plugged it in in a different socket in the house, it worked for a second then flipped the breaker. I tried another plug, and it did the same thing.

I don't know enough about pumps and what not to figure out what is wrong, but I'd imagine to someone that knows how to fix pumps, this would be a great deal. It could be as simple as getting a new impeller since I did see a small crack on the outside of the magnet part of the impeller, but I'm no expert on the matter.

The body of the skimmer is great with only a little cleaning needed to make it look new again.

I know the skimmer retails for $470 new, being that it's not working I'm only asking for 50$

Cash or Paypal

Near 183 and 620

post-1783-0-02102200-1331837076_thumb.jp

post-1783-0-02301200-1331837086_thumb.jp