Changes to the "Free" Forum

mFrame

Hi guys,

Just a reminder that with the change in memberships there has been a corresponding change to this forum. It is now strictly for free items that you provide unconditionally. As always, the recipient can choose to throw you a frag or other item, but it should not be required. Please DO NOT post requests for free items here. If members have items they wish to give away they will post them here. The club does have various "starter" corals available to provide frags to new members. This is usually done at our monthly meetings. If you plan to attend and would like some free frags please PM me or DaPettit (our meeting coordinator) so that we'll be sure to have them for you at the meeting.

Items for sale or trade should be only be listed in the "For Sale" forum.

Thanks!

Mike

• Like 1

As James noted, the description of the forum has been changed. Since the vast majority of transactions are sales rather than trades I did not want the forum Title to be misleading. If the consensus is that it's too vague as is I can change it.

As James noted, the description of the forum has been changed. Since the vast majority of transactions are sales rather than trades I did not want the forum Title to be misleading. If the consensus is that it's too vague as is I can change it.

My vote is that it be labeled "Want to sell/trade". Otherwise, I think this issue will continue to come up, especially with future members. But that's just me :)

My vote is that it be labeled "Want to sell/trade". Otherwise, I think this issue will continue to come up, especially with future members. But that's just me smile.png

Modified. Better?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just a reminder guys, please read the first post in this this. Please DO NOT post requests for free items here. If members have items they wish to give away they will post them here, but requests for FREE items are not allowed. If you wish to buy items you may post in the Want to Buy forum.

Members who see requests for free items can help out the staff by using the "Report" button at the bottom of such posts.