In A World Of Aquarium Crime, There Is A Man For The Job

mcallahan

In a world of frequent saltwater tank offenses, there is a man who is up to the challenge...just don't let him come looking for you because he always gets his man.

Starring ARC members, Robb In Austin, Derek, Grim, JoelATX and of course mcallahan...

Thanks everyone and thanks to my ARC friends for being part of the show. It look a lot of effort to get it done - a total of 60 + hrs between planning, shooting, editing, etc. and having the help of Robb, Derek, Grim, Joel really make the whole thing go smoothly.

Awesome. Very lucky you didn't get police there though, they don't have much of a sense of humor even when fake guns are involved. You might want to get a few cheap sawhorses and signs that say, "Filming in progress" to put around your shoot area for the future. :)

Awesome. Very lucky you didn't get police there though, they don't have much of a sense of humor even when fake guns are involved. You might want to get a few cheap sawhorses and signs that say, "Filming in progress" to put around your shoot area for the future. smile.png

Yes. I didn't think of letting the cops know till we were way into the shoot. Luckily there was only 2 quick takes outside and then we stayed indoors to lessen the attention attracted to us

Thanks everyone and thanks to my ARC friends for being part of the show. It look a lot of effort to get it done - a total of 60 + hrs between planning, shooting, editing, etc. and having the help of Robb, Derek, Grim, Joel really make the whole thing go smoothly.

Mark - Can you give us the run down of who played which role? Always nice to put a face with the handle.

Mark - Can you give us the run down of who played which role? Always nice to put a face with the handle.

Robb - "fat" man in black. (He added the fat part)

Grim - driver

JoelATX - editor and 1st Assistant Camera

Derek - suspect who got kicked in the nutz...

mcallahan - as himself, online editor, producer, writer, crazy nut who thought it would be a good idea to do this show!

BioCubeD - provided the rifle

funky reefer - backup weapons master

Glad to see the rifle worked out, **** airsoft finally was good for something!

Was hilarious to watch, who was the female actress that was with yall? you forgot to put her into your credits that you posted tongue.png

she's not an ARC member, but nice try... whistle.gif

Archived