my two spot for your watchman

Teresa

Hi,

Here's the deal - I have a very hungry two spot goby. I thought he was doing okay, then he went missing for a couple of days. I found this this morning very thin. I'm not sure if it's too late for this guy, but I hope not cause he's been so cool to watch. Ideally, I'd like to trade him for a shrimp goby. However, I'm also willing to give him away to a good home with plenty of live food (copepods, etc. in the sand bed).

If we do trade, and he doesn't make it, I'm more than happy to pay you for the shrimp goby.

Let me know.

T

This is a sand-sifter right? My sand is pretty dirty, and I've been looking for a Diamond Goby to deal with it. But when I went to RCA last weekend, the only two they had (which weren't even for sale) were a bit too large for my the area in my sand that isn't covered by rock.

Yes and he has done an amazing job getting my sand clean. There just isn't anything left for him to eat. I've put him in a breeding net in my tank and he's looking very sad. I'm kind of nervous it might be too late for this guy. You are welcome to come take a look at him and take him home with you if you like.

Hmm... I'm really tempted. The only thing is that I've lost a Carpenter's Wrasse (wouldn't eat anything but ghost shrimp, which I was unaware of until it was too late) and a Kole Tang (internal parasite) in the past month and a half -- not sure if my wife can take too many more losses any time soon. I have a great copepod population (I would assume since my Red Scooter Blenny is fat and healthy without partaking in any of my feedings) so I think he would be okay in my tank. Let me talk it over with Wifey. You don't happen to be meeting Mr Cob this weekend, are you?