SWC Xtreme Mini Cone S Protein Skimmer

medi

Fourteen month old SWC Xtreme Mini Cone S Protein Skimmer. This has been a great skimmer and has produced all kinds of nasty gunk from my tank.

Here is what SWC says about it:

A 1 piece seamless conical protein skimmer. There are no seams on this cone body to leak.

The ORIGINAL Xtreme protein skimmer! Comes with an Italian made Sicce PSK-2500 pump.

An integrated removable bubble plate to help reduce turbulence within the protein skimmer.

Extra-wide necks in the design to allow for more air flow.

Wedge pipe output allows you to adjust the skimmer and have fine control of the water level.

Custom pin wheel impeller as well as an optional mesh wheel impeller. Up to 34scfh of air pull using custom pin wheel impeller and up to 45scfh using mesh wheel impellers!

These are real numbers not hyped numbers. Draws less than 25 watts of electricity per pump.Quick release neck on the collection cup - requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup.

In sump skimmers only.

Air results can vary depending on individuals’ aquarium setup.

Recommended water depth 6-10 inches.

Foot Print:

LxWxH in inches

10.5*10.5*23

Xtreme MINI S cone Skimmer Light Bioload Medium Bioload Heavy Bioload Tank ratings 200 180

$2754ac0a86e-8bff-14f3.jpg

post-698-0-82010400-1314490587_thumb.jpg

I have received a few PMs asking why I am selling this skimmer so here is the reason. I recently had the chance to pick up a Bubble King 180, and since I have always wanted to see if these skimmers can live up to the hype I jumped on the opportunity. It had nothing to do with the performance of the SWC. It was solely a curiosity about the Bubble king.