34g Solana with the accessories

Onebb

OK, so I unloaded the livestock, etc. Now it's time for the hardware. Ideally, I would like to sell the tank, stand, light, skimmer, as one package.

Details: (tank and stand need to go together, or atleast tank first)

1) 34g Current USA Solana (20"x20"x20") and custom made pine (black) stand $400. This stand is way nicer than the stock solana stand. I had it made in Corpus by the owner of a local fishstore who is a woodworking hobbyist. It has European hardware and has a built in shelf and a nice open back for running cords and staying cool. The tank comes with a RIO1400 for the return pump (upgraded from original pump). It also comes with a middle chamber media basket that I made with egg crate for having a refuge and/or holding media bags and rock rubble.

2) Coralife 150w MH clamp on fixture with 14k Phoenix bulb (bulb bought April 2011) $100

3) Tunze 9002 Skimmer with Stevie T Cup $110 (new model w/ green lid); has been upgraded by running airhose outside the body of the skimmer with a fine tune needle valve to adjust the skimmer more easily.

4) Autotopoff.com topoff set single switch $20. This does not include the pump or tubing, which can be had for less than $15.

All this can be yours for $600.

Like I mentioned, I don't want to part out these items; this setup has been great for my SPS, LPS and softie tank. I've had great coral growth with this setup for the last 1.5 years. I am probably going to be upgrading to a bigger system soon and so I am trying to unload this while I brainstorm about my next setup.

I live in Greenway plaza, Houston, TX. ~2.5 hr to 2.25hr drive from Austin.

Please PM if you are seriously interested or have questions.

• 3 weeks later...