Just clove polyps now

KimP

If you have either and live near south austin, please let me know what you have. I'm interested in any color of the monti cap, and something other than white or pink in the clove polyps. Thanks!

How large of a cap are you looking for?

I've got a 5-6" diameter Red cap on a decent sized rock.

img8389ul.th.jpg

It's grown quite a bit since I took that pic in Feb.

I can try to get a pic tomorrow when the lights are on. Comes with free xenia, and copepods!

However, I'm also up in Cedar Park.

Hey Kim,

I've got an orange cap I can frag into a 2x3in piece for you. I can bring it down when we pick up our corals from Mr. Cobb on Sunday night. My treat for all the support you've given me :). Just let me know soon so I can frag it a couple days ahead of time.

T

Hi Kim

I've been meaning to post asking for the same thing (Xenia or clove). I'm looking for blue or neon green.

If we can't find anyone in the club, I'd be willing to go in on an order of some choice color from somewhere.

Hi Kim

I've been meaning to post asking for the same thing (Xenia or clove). I'm looking for blue or neon green.

If we can't find anyone in the club, I'd be willing to go in on an order of some choice color from somewhere.

You will certainly have no trouble finding xenia, even for free! But if you want to work something out to order blue or green clove polyps, that sounds great to me! If no one has any to share that is :) I'll pm you...