LED Stunner Strips

jonny125

I have 2 LED stunned strips that im using on my 125 long and they work great! I have 2 stunner LED an extended and obviously the power! I bought everything from aquatek for $150 so im gonna take a loss and sell it for $100. If your interested give me a call or text!

512-627-1424

Jonathan

post-1828-0-12109100-1306968799_thumb.jp

I'm interested but I have to do some reading to see if they'll work for me. Can you tell me what this means? "I have 2 stunner LED an extended and obviously the power".

What are the lengths of each of these? So you have two and you like them, are you saying you are selling the two you use and like or two others?

Its basically 2 stunner strips, when I purchased them I bought the extension, when you buy them end to end there is prob 6" of cord, the exntension gives it about a foot! Ill take a pic of them and put it up here!

Understood there were two. I aslo see they connect together but I haven't seen any pics on how they plug into wall. Did one of them come with the wall plug or something they plug in that goes to the wall?

Last question, which bulb do you have on those? 453nm (Blue), 8000K (White) with 453nm (Blue) or 403nm (Ultraviolet). Doubt it's white but figured I'd make sure. I'm seeing they are $50 per strip no matter the type of light.

• 1 month later...

Did you still have the stunner LED lights for sale and would you be willing to sell just the lights only. I already have a set of ultra violets and would like to add some blue but don't need the power supply being that I already have one. If so what would you take for the set. Thanks