AquaSD Coral Group Buy

brian.srock

I'm setting up a Group Buy with AquaSD

www.aquasd.com has a great selection of just about everything. When placing your order keeping in mind the following:

Order closes Sunday May 15th @6pm. Payments can be made by paypal or cash. If your payment is not made by the deadline your order will be dropped.

Pickup will be at KimP's House (South Austin). Pickup time and directions will be given to those ordering.

We need to have a group buy total of $200 in order to get free shipping. (With just KimP's and my order we are pretty much there)

Please post what you would like in your order and make sure you click "Watch Topic" for updates.

We are waiting on answers on the following questions:

Can each person order and pay separately? (if we can do this then you can disregard the payment drop deadline)

And how long after we close the order till shipment goes out?

Alright, got some clarification from AquaSD on placing individual orders. Please send an email to [email protected] as well as myself [email protected] with your order before the deadline and to have your item set aside. Please put as your header- AustinReefClub AquaSD Group Buy

Everyone that participates in the group buy will get a FREEBIE!

Everyone can pay individually so you will do that when you place your order.

Pick up time will be around 10:30 Wednesday the 18th but we will send out an email to everyone that has an order with delivery notifications.

Got my order in. $219 we definitely got free shipping :D They sure have amazing stuff! I'm really flexible for pick up, so I can work with anyone on that, I know my house is way out of the way for some. I can also meet somewhere north if enough people need that.

Alright, got some clarification from AquaSD on placing individual orders. Please send an email to [email protected] as well as myself [email protected] with your order before the deadline and to have your item set aside. Please put as your header- AustinReefClub AquaSD Group Buy

Everyone that participates in the group buy will get a FREEBIE!

Everyone can pay individually so you will do that when you place your order.

Pick up time will be around 10:30 Wednesday the 18th but we will send out an email to everyone that has an order with delivery notifications.

so we put the order in on there website then send email to you and them but pay for it once we place it on there webstie correct, and it gets sent to u? or is that just for individuals?? i am ready to order!!!

Got my order in. $219 we definitely got free shipping :D They sure have amazing stuff! I'm really flexible for pick up, so I can work with anyone on that, I know my house is way out of the way for some. I can also meet somewhere north if enough people need that.

Hi Kim,

CAn you PM your address? I want to get an idea on where you live.

Would you be available for me to come by after work also as opposed to being able to pick up in the morning?

chiu

Yes it's all going to her house. I just added an Blue ORA Maxima- $59.00 to my order from his clam box. I could not pass that up. He's got several others that he just posted so get them while you can.

k...I am probably going to place my order tomorrow. I have a few things I want to get, but it all depends if Will can get me something as part of his order that is coming in tomorrow.

Archived