Crawfish boil

subsea

I boiled over 200 lbs of crawfish and because of weather, I still have over 100+ pounds. I intend to put up 20 pounds or so. Everyone that can enjoy the afternoon outside, come and help me with this endever.

I only ask that you bring your own drinks and ice and sweets if you like them. I also have a large Jacuzi if you fancy that. If that is your choice, also bring towels and a suit. Birthday suit is optional.

Patrick Castille

8907 Bear Creek Drive

Austin, Tx 78737

512-514-1446

PS I can not undo the fact that as a host I was not present for the April Meeting. In many ways this will be more fun. The emphasis is on fun, not information.

I boiled over 200 lbs of crawfish and because of weather, I still have over 100+ pounds. I intend to put up 20 pounds or so. Everyone that can enjoy the afternoon outside, come and help me with this endever.

I only ask that you bring your own drinks and ice and sweets if you like them. I also have a large Jacuzi if you fancy that. If that is your choice, also bring towels and a suit. Birthday suit is optional.

Patrick Castille

8907 Bear Creek Drive

Austin, Tx 78737

512-514-1446

PS I can not undo the fact that as a host I was not present for the April Meeting. In many ways this will be more fun. The emphasis is on fun, not information.

Everybody,

The invite is for today, here and now. It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Won't you be my neighbor.

My landscaper and I finished deheading all of the crawfish and I put the tails in the freezer. Sometime down the road, I'll make an etoufee.

Archived