Plastic hose clamps

Mindflux

I forgot to get some with my DFS order and I've checked Home Depot and Petco already and they don't have them. Where can I buy some plastic hose clamps locally? I'm sure the LFS places carry them (I'd think), but if something that may be closer to me has them that'd be nice.

I could use zip ties in the interim, but I'd prefer not to.

Home depot or lowes in there hardware section has specialty fasteners but not sure if they have plastic hose clamps

Homedepot didn't have anything worth using that I found. Either completely metal or had metal in them.

Home depot or lowes in there hardware section has specialty fasteners but not sure if they have plastic hose clamps

Homedepot didn't have anything worth using that I found. Either completely metal or had metal in them.

RCA had some the last time I was there. Unfortunately they were too big for my mag 5.

FYI - I tried locating them at home depot, lowes, autozone and advanced and came up empty.

Zip ties! work great and are cheap just tighten it enough to secure the hose and you can force it on and off. use them all the time. also Auto Zone does have plastic clamps but they are cheap and get brittle.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive seen them at home depot. The ones you squeeze with a pair of channel locks. Have the opposing teeth in them. they were in the sprinkler system area.

I checked there, when I asked they looked at me as if I were an alien.

Ebay them. Here is a search for you -

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=Plastic+Ratchet+Aquarium+Hose+Clamp+

I use them all of the time. I like the idea of the zip ties, but you really can't get a good "clamp" on the hose.

Thanks. Why eBay escaped my mind when searching for a place for these I'll never know.

Archived