Pic Of The Month Contest Ideas

We have been having a good response to the picture of the month contests this year.

Just wanted to open a thread for people to throw out ideas for future month's topics.

So fire away and I might pick your idea!

best cube of the month!

We have been having a good response to the picture of the month contests this year.

Just wanted to open a thread for people to throw out ideas for future month's topics.

So fire away and I might pick your idea!

I like the ugliest fish one :) Though, not too sure how good that would look in a calendar :lol:

I love the idea of ugliest fish! That would be hilarious and fun to have in a calendar. We see pictures everywhere of beautiful fish, that's nothing new :D

some more ideas,

inverts, clams, under actinic only/night shoots (might be a little hard tho), some thing off topic (but make it clear in the contest announcement), zoas, creative/artistic anything in your tank (manipulated photos showing before and after), No-theme, Sea horses

Dave-

some more ideas,

inverts, clams, under actinic only/night shoots (might be a little hard tho), some thing off topic (but make it clear in the contest announcement), zoas, creative/artistic anything in your tank (manipulated photos showing before and after), No-theme, Sea horses

Dave-

+1 for seahorses! I don't even know who all has them, so it would be great to see pics of what members have.

some more ideas,

Dave-

+1 for seahorses! I don't even know who all has them, so it would be great to see pics of what members have.

You'd win with your b&w!

Dave-

Close up's of fish faces!

That would be a super hard one (for me at least). My fist don't sit still for me to even get full body shots :P

Great suggestions everyone! I think I have the rest of the year covered, but keep them coming!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived