possibly lookn for a tank

offroadodge

• DSA Neo 185 is 60x30x24 (brick) and runs about $1100 at the LFS.
  • Marineland Deep Dimensions 200g is 48x36x27 and runs about $1300.
  • Marineland Deep Dimensions 250g is 60x36x27 and runs about $1500.
  • Glasscages.com has both your dimensions (190g/195g wide) and each run about $900 (plus overflows).
  • Ocean View will give you the best price on a decent, custom-built tank. That is, unless of course you want to go TOTL and order a custom AGE tank through Kingfish, but be prepared to spend $$$.
    Jake at RCA will give you a 10% discount on DSA/Marineland tanks with the ARC membership card. Plus, they'll deliver the tank to your house for a very reasonable fee.

Since yours tanks would be built in the wall you would only need glass for the outside. So PVC panels could be used, I think that is what Dale used. He has a build thread if you want to check it out. I had someone tell me they made a tank in the wall using marine plywood coated in fiberglass for the bottom, back, sides, and glass for the front. Not sure you would want to do that but I know that you can handle the fiberglass part of it if you did. You could put rubble rock in the final coat of fiberglass to make it look more natural.

Archived