Vivid Aquariums Group Buy #18: the "Thank You For Your Support of ARC" GB

mcallahan

I'm setting up a Vivid Aquariums group buy as a thank you for them renewing their sponsorship.

Vivid Aquariums has a great selection of just about everything, including FISH so peruse their website, then place your order keeping in mind the following:

- Order closes, Friday, May 6th @ 5p. If I don't have your payment, I drop you from the order. Sorry, deadlines are deadlines.

- Pickup will be @ my house. Or if we have enough interest, I can coordinate a north/south/central pickup.

- Shipment will arrive probably Wednesday or Thursday the next week. Once the order is in I'll have an exact delivery date.

- The shipment usually arrives @ 10:30a so if you can schedule breaking away from lunch or working from home, its a great way to get your goods early!

- minimum GROUP total order is $150. So if we don't get enough interest to have a total order value of $150, it won't go

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping,

- Dry goods DO NOT count towards our order total, DO NOT get the 10% off and DO NOT get free shipping.

- a $10 box fee applies to our order (we split it among everyone ordering)

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself. They won't let everyone pay individually then group our orders together (like @ reefcleaners.org). So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 5p on Friday May 6th. Once I get everyone's order, I'll confirm it with them, then send the order off. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying via paypal, be sure to add 3.5% for paypal fees. Paypal disabled my personal (no fee) option since they think I'm running a business. :) PM me for my paypal addy.

Vivid Aquariums always gives us customer service and MORE than generous frags so you won't be disappointed. MAKE SURE you check out theirWYSIWYG picks. They are adding new inventory all the time and their stuff looks great!

I'm setting up a Vivid Aquariums group buy as a thank you for them renewing their sponsorship.

Vivid Aquariums has a great selection of just about everything, including FISH so peruse their website, then place your order keeping in mind the following:

- Order closes, Friday, May 6th @ 5p. If I don't have your payment, I drop you from the order. Sorry, deadlines are deadlines.

- Pickup will be @ my house. Or if we have enough interest, I can coordinate a north/south/central pickup.

- Shipment will arrive probably Wednesday or Thursday the next week. Once the order is in I'll have an exact delivery date.

- The shipment usually arrives @ 10:30a so if you can schedule breaking away from lunch or working from home, its a great way to get your goods early!

- minimum GROUP total order is $150. So if we don't get enough interest to have a total order value of $150, it won't go

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping,

- Dry goods DO NOT count towards our order total, DO NOT get the 10% off and DO NOT get free shipping.

- a $10 box fee applies to our order (we split it among everyone ordering)

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself. They won't let everyone pay individually then group our orders together (like @ reefcleaners.org). So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 12p on Monday, Oct 18th. Once I get everyone's order, I'll confirm it with them, then send the order off. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying via paypal, be sure to add 3.5% for paypal fees. Paypal disabled my personal (no fee) option since they think I'm running a business. :) PM me for my paypal addy.

Vivid Aquariums always gives us customer service and MORE than generous frags so you won't be disappointed. MAKE SURE you check out theirWYSIWYG picks. They are adding new inventory all the time and their stuff looks great!

lol i think you got your date mixed up (everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 12p on Monday, Oct 18th)

anyways i pretty sure i am going to get something.

We will take a look tonight (love their corals) and I'm sure we will be in for at least 50-$75...

Chad and Jennifer May

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up and happy browsing.

Good question, I'll be in for at least $50

Aw Hey Man! We should plan on a TacoDeli meetup so we can grab lunch. Good to see you are on the order!

Yep, weather is nice and it's been too long.

Tiger Tail Cucumber (Holothuria hilla) Size: 2”- 5” $16.99

Tonga Fighting Conch(Strombus sp.) - Size: 1"-1.5" $7.99

2" Crocea Clam (WYSIWYG) - Size: 2" $59.99

Red Scooter Blenny (Synchiropus stellatus) - Small: 1"-2" $18.99

Psychedelic Mandarinfish (Synchiropus picturatus) - Small: 1”- 1½“ $15.99

and potentially one other I'm PM'ing you about.

Archived