Fish for sale

Hydro

I'm rotating some fish in and some fish out, here is what I have to offer. Please know that these have all been in my tank for at least a few moths and longer.

5" powder blue in perfect condition. Here's the low down...this was Robert Ochoa's powder blue that I bought a couple months back. He does not get along with my black tang so he has to go, sucks because it really a perfect specimen and I have wanted one since I got my first tank.. Its not too aggressive but it tries to posture to my with my black tang alot but they don't fight. This would be the last tang to add to a tank. My problem is that my 10" tang won't submit to the powder blue but everyone else in the tank has. $150 OBO

Clown tang 3", very healthy and very active swimmer $45

Small clownfish, very friendly and bright colors. $20

Large blue/green reef chromis Free

(2) Large female lyretail anthias, eats flakes and is very hardy. $40 each or $65 for the pair.

ADDED

Japanese female swallowtail angelfish $30 about 4". So far completely reef safe, I have NEVER seen it nip at any corals over the last 6 months that I've had it. My bellus angelfish chases it sometimes.

I will post some pics later today

I can't remember what kind it is, here is a pic of it though. Also a pic of the clown tang and the swallow tail angel.

I'm motivated on the clown tang, it doesn't like the sump at all.

post-1255-0-50739200-1303415900_thumb.jp

post-1255-0-44453400-1303415911_thumb.jp

post-1255-0-52602000-1303416017_thumb.jp

Neither of the Tangs has shown agression. I have had the yellow tang for a few years now and introduced the Naso about 2 months ago or so. Yellow is about 4 inches and Naso is large @ about 6 or 7 inches. From what I read the Clown Tangs really need a lot of swimming space, but read the same thing about the Naso and it is doing really well.

I am real hesitant about a Clown tang because of what I read here:http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f181/yellow-tang-clown-tang-compatibility-93419.html and some of the info on Wet Web Media.

Probably needs to go to someone with a larger tank.

thnks

MJM

Clown tang sold

(1) Lyretail anthias commited suicide

(1) Lyretail anthias I can't catch out of my DT

Chromis sold

Clownfish sold

Keeping the powder blue, can't let it go

Still available

Japanese swallowtail angelfish, friendly, docile, reef safe.

Hope the Powder Blue settles down. He's beautiful!!!!

The Clown Tang is great and has settled in nicely. My Purple Tang picked at him for about 15 minutes after the posturing, but he stopped. It could be because I stood there and smacked the glass any time he got close to the Clown Tang...and stuck the net in the tank threatening to catch him once biggrin.gif I watched them today and all are getting along (he's able to swim the whole length of the tank instead of half) and he's continuing to eat like a champ. Thanks Stephen!!!!