Female lyretail anthias

Hydro

I've had this female lyretail anthias for about 6 months or so. I'm catching the lyretails (one more to go) and replacing them bartletts and dispars. The lyretails are some of the hardiest of the anthias and this one will eat flakes and of course frozen mysid and brine. It very healthy and I caught it several weeks ago and its been in my QT teaching my new bartletts anthias that its ok to eat flakes and frozen. Money see monkey do. If you plan on keeping other anthias this is a good start because having one int the tank that is eating encourages the other to eat even if they are straight off the boat. They are bright orange and have purple eyes, pretty cool.

About 3" $40

The anthias are usually peacful and the only aggression that I have seen is to other anthias. As long as you pair this fish up with larger or smaller anthias it will be fine...just don't pair with another female the same size or they will fight for the dominant female position. When there are several anthias schooling together they always seem to bicker between each other, always jocking for the next in line to be dominant female or male. Females can turn male if there is a smaller female BTW.

Wrasses no problem