Large pink pearl bubble coral

Sherita

I would like to sell my pink pearl bubble coral. When fully inflated, it is about 10" x 8". It will need a larger tank, it takes up a lot of real estate and has gotten too big for my 72g. I have had it over a year, it's very healthy. Will eat brine and mysis if you are inclined to feed it. I am asking $150. I live near Abilene, but have a friend who makes routine trips between here and Blanco, the coral can be delivered to Austin area or San Antonio area without a problem. I will try to get a good photo of it this evening when the lights come on.

I'm interested but would like to see a picture first.

I would like to sell my pink pearl bubble coral. When fully inflated, it is about 10" x 8". It will need a larger tank, it takes up a lot of real estate and has gotten too big for my 72g. I have had it over a year, it's very healthy. Will eat brine and mysis if you are inclined to feed it. I am asking $150. I live near Abilene, but have a friend who makes routine trips between here and Blanco, the coral can be delivered to Austin area or San Antonio area without a problem. I will try to get a good photo of it this evening when the lights come on.

Someone make me an offer on this guy. He needs a bigger tank than I have. Isn't there anyone out there who has need for a beautiful showpiece coral? I am open to trades for equipment (actinic stunner strip, small mh lighting, shallow tanks), or maybe coral?