A little help restarting

polarbear

So I am excited to get my tank back from my brother but I have a lot of work to do on it. I went to his house this weekend and things didnt look to well. A lot of things have died and others are on their way there. Below is a little back ground on why he has the tank and not me.

About a year ago me and my wife moved from Austin to New Braunfels do to work. The house we are currently in is a rental home. I was unable to keep my tank when we moved because the landlord said she did not want fish tanks in the house in case they started to leak. She said she didn't want it to mess up the hardwood floors. At the time I was thinking about selling my tank but my brother said that he would watch it for me until the wife and I bought our own house. Well that time has come and we are closing on a house this Friday. Unfortunately, with me not having my tank this whole year, it has not done well and I have lost a lot of corals, two of which were my open brain coral which I loved a lot and my toad stool leather coral which my wife loved a lot. My brother has his own saltwater fish only tank but is not experienced with corals. I do thank him a lot for willing to watch it and some things have made it but most things have died which you can see from the pictures below. I don't like to ask for help but with the $5500 down payment on the new house I don't have the money to buy all new corals. If you have any frags that you are willing to donate or help me out with on price please let me know. I will be picking up my tank from my brothers house on 02/26/11 so I can pick up things after that. I want to get the tanked moved and set back up before adding anything to it. I know this has been long to read but thanks for taking the time to finish.

post-792-0-49830400-1297782012_thumb.jpg

post-792-0-37026700-1297782021_thumb.jpe

post-792-0-51148700-1297782024_thumb.jpe

Edited by polarbear

I can send you some stuff down with a friend of mine if you are willing to drive over to Blanco to pick up. Have lots of softies/zoas/some lps/sps. Can also send you a wad of chaeto of you need it. Just lmk, he travels up this way pretty often and it can all hitch a ride back down with him. Sorry, but I can't get it any closer than that.

Awsome. Im getting my tank back next weekend. I was going to get it this weekend but after moving to the new house I'm tired and need time to unpack. I'll get with you once I get my tank back to set something up. Thanks so much