SPS FRAGs forsale (healed)

offroadodge

I have a few frags available and can cut more. Alot of different SPS to choose from. On the rack are Palmer Blue Mille, Pink Mille, Sunset Mille, Bubblegum Mille, Pink Lemonade, Garf Purple Bonsai, and Superman Monti. Priced from $20-$40. LMK I can cut other corals, pearlberry, blue lemonade,royal blue tenius, cali torte, etc

post-395-0-20103800-1292809124_thumb.jpg

Are the Palmer Blue Millie and the Piink Millie easy corals to grow...I only have one SPS as of right now. I am checking my schedule for work to see if I am coming your way this week to get either one or both if they are still available. Thanks for answering my questions.

• 1 month later...

Jeremy's tank is one of the nicest SPS dominated tanks I've personally seen. All his corals are extremely healthy and vivid, with AMAZING polyp extension.

His prices cant be beat for the specimens you are getting either.

Worth the drive to see his tank and get a great deal.

I've been meaning to shoot you a txt lately J, just to see how everything's going. Since I replaced my lights at Christmas, both the Pearlberry and the Green Slimer have taken off!

DOSE? Whats that? A BIG dose of 1352Ws of light and monthly water changes. The pic above were old, the colors are a bit better now. I realy dont know what the secret is other than i have found the MAGIC and didnt know i did... I have been playn around with dosing but havnt gt a 4sure solution. It would be easier to talk about it than try and explain. The only thing that mght be diffrnt is possibly the rock, everyone around here gets there Live Rock from here. I didnt, mine came from a wholesaler directly from oceans around HAWAII. How do i know? i called him, he called me the day it was harvested and sent to LAX airport and it was at my door step 1.5 days after being farmed. Never have had a HA problem on rock, sandbed YES but clean up crew took car of that in 2 wks.