Black and white percula

adamo

Need to sell a female 2 1/2" black and white percula, she is too big for my 14gal biocube. I would like to sell her for what i paid for her, $50.

Ill try to post a pick soon.

Thanks

Adam

p.s. she is currently in my friend Wills tank and he is located in central austin by UT

Ok, so I've decided to take a different direction to my tank alltogether and have another black clown I want to sell. The second is a little smaller and has a orange mouth area. This one is in my tank. I'll sell her for 40 because she isn't completely black. The two clowns do not get along well in a small tank, mine is 14G. That's why I had them separated. I'll sell both for $80.

Ok he or is it a she, is yours! Ill be available friday and saturday if you can come by then. I live in south austin off of slaughter lane. Kinda new to this so I don't know how to bag it or anything. I can have a friend come help if need be.

adam

Ok he or is it a she, is yours! Ill be available friday and saturday if you can come by then. I live in south austin off of slaughter lane. Kinda new to this so I don't know how to bag it or anything. I can have a friend come help if need be.

adam

So you have one or both for sale? I'd prefer both. I know how to bag also. Thanks. Pm me.

• 2 weeks later...