WTB Live rock/sand

reeferRob

well, after getting screwed on a deal for 50lbs through MAAST, I'm back in the market too. Anyone know of a good place to get LR either mail order or local? Or possibly get a bunch in as a semi group order?

sorry to hijack.

-Jim

I carry Premium Fiji (cured) for $3.25lb.  I have about 250lbs left in stock.

WOW I think I'll come by, not this weekend but the next. Do you typically have a decent selection of corals and other livestock as well? I was looking through your webpage and everything seemed to be "sold". Also I want to have a look at the Fiji Ultra Premium LR - do you stock that or is that something I'd have to order?

I live in Kempner, about 40 miles west of Temple, is why I am asking

Thanks

Rob

Right know I am pretty much sold out on Live stock because I was gone on vacation last week, I will be placing a stock order here in a week or so.

Fiji Ultra I special order in for customers since theres not much of a demand for it.

Anytime you would like to come down let me know. I am normally always here.

• 1 month later...
I carry Premium Fiji (cured) for $3.25lb. I have about 250lbs left in stock.

Is this an online store (www.oceanhomesetc.com) or does it have an actually store location? If it does, can some tell me the address.

Rohn

Thats too far to drive.

Where is the best place to buy the cheapest LR here in Austin (within say 20 to 30 mi radius)? LR with good coralline algae on them ... without pay an arm and leg.

Rohn

• 4 months later...

I have about 150 LBS of live sand and approximately 60 pounds of live fiji rock just pulled out of a 200 gallon tank thats been set up for 8 years...asking .75/pound of live sand and $4/ pound on live rock but am willing to make a deal on the rock if you take it all....contact Donald 254-289-9960