feeding my mandarin

wizardx322

So today i was feeding the fish's and saw that my target mandarin was out and about. I've had him for a couple of weeks and he's been eating frozen brine. so i thought i would give hand feeding it a try and he ate the frozen brine right out of my fingers!!!! this was so awsome i tried to get a pic but couldn't hold my phone up right to get it. i've never had a fish eat out of my hand except a lion but it was cool and i was also thinking if he would bite me if it would hurt. be he just ate and went on with his buisness.

do cleaner wrass's eat frozen food usualy? mine does just want to know. thanks i will post pic if i can get one

That's awsome! My cleaner shrimp, clowns, angel, even my lawnmower blenny will eat from my hand but I cannot get my mandarin to do it. She stays out all of the time now and doesn't bolt off when someone comes to the tank. She will eat frozen brine and mysis shrimp, but she just won't take that leap and take food from me.