75g Reef Ready Tank and Stand

Dena

I'll have this tank ready early next week, but I'm posting now because I need to try to sell as soon as it's ready. I'm just waiting on a set of clamps for another tank and then I can move the snake that is in this one into her new home biggrin.gif. Last week I lost one of my Rotties to cancer, but not after spending $700. Then yesterday I had to bring another of my dogs into the vet and she ended up needing her knee repaired. That bill is $1500 and I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it. So...if you buy this tank...you'll be helping me out a lot...and helping my girl Ella out (picture below).

So the tank is a basic 75g reef ready with a stand. No scratches that I can see, and it was taken care of very nicely by the previous owner. I've only had it since April. It currently has a snake in it, but she's got a new tank (and I'm selling that and her as well). I will clean every inch of it with vinegar. The over flow on the tank is in the upper middle...I think it's similar to, or actually is, a calflo. I like it because it's not an eye-sore like most of the overflows are.

So...asking $200 for the tank and stand...or best offer. It must be picked up...won't fit in our vehicles. Pictures are of the overflow when it was set up with water...and one of a full shot with my snake in it.

Thanks,

Dena

post-429-019454300 1285901315_thumb.jpg

post-429-055814700 1285901325_thumb.jpg

post-429-075460600 1285901357_thumb.jpg

I found some tubing with a connector that connects to the return pump...and two of those black things that direct the water back into the tank. I can throw that in. I happen to also get some photos of Ella's surgery area. It's looking great and she's doing awesome considering a piece of her bone was removed. She's half bald on her butt too...not sure why they had to take off THAT much hair.

post-429-011829000 1286133773_thumb.jpg

post-429-087799600 1286133792_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...