Live Rock, Hippo Tang, Kole Tang, Maroon Clown, Corals, etc.

grwoolf

Over 150 pounds of very nice encrusted live rock, great colors, lots of purple - $2/lb for 50+ lbs, $2.50/lb for under 50 lbs

Large Blue Hippo Tang, really healthy with great color - $45

Med size Yellow Eye / Kole Tang - $20

Med size Maroon Clown, super dark colors - $20

several medium sized hammer corals (branching) and a frogspawn - $20 for good size 4-5 branch section, open to offers on complete corals

Live Sand - Several inches in 72G tank - $30

Hermit crabs, snails, etc. - Don't really know what I have here, but will throw some in on other purchases, hitchhickers on rock, etc.

I started a thread in the "complete tank" forum and already have some interest in Hippo, LIve rock, and corals, but no committments/cash yet.

I'll also need to sell some rock before I'm able to catch the fish, but have several people interested.

Please send a PM or feel free to call me on my cell at 731-5837.

post-1610-050371000 1285435743_thumb.jpg

post-1610-050421400 1285435761_thumb.jpg

i called ya i went to ur voice mail im intersted in ur hammer or frogspawn whaz others u got?

Sorry, was on the line with someone else talking about the live rock. I only have the hammer and frogspawn, maybe a couple stray zoo's in that tank (but most of those get moved to my son's tank). Give me a call and we can discuss, I'm off the phone.

Everything sold and picked up except:

Maroon clown- Nice size, incredible dark color - $20

Live sand - $30

One branching hammer coral - about 50 heads and 6" across the skeleton- $60 (I've got a few people in line for this, will update if they fall through).

This Kole is the fattest fish I've ever seen! Don't worry he's already doing 8 foot laps and full of color and super happy lol. He's going to slim up with a strict pt regiment or maybe just stay fat like my wobbly blenny lol (he's retired though). I'm naming our new addition pvt. pile :thumbsdown: Thanks!

This Kole is the fattest fish I've ever seen! Don't worry he's already doing 8 foot laps and full of color and super happy lol. He's going to slim up with a strict pt regiment or maybe just stay fat like my wobbly blenny lol (he's retired though). I'm naming our new addition pvt. pile :gun: Thanks!

Glad to hear he's made it safely to his happy new home. That fish has always had a big gut on him, he definitely doesn't skip a meal and will keep your rock clean. By the way, all I've fed my tangs the last few years is new life spectrum and they have always been healthy with great colors.

GW

I talked to someone yesterday that said they wanted the Maroon Clown and I was supposed to call them once the rock was gone.

Unfortunately, I can't find the phone number and have about 20 different numbers in my call history from all the people calling yesterday.

If you are the person I talked to on the Maroon clown, please give me a call or send me a PM, he needs a good home.