Where should the reactor line/kalk lines go?

Aquadoc

Just wanted some opinion on this. I have a fuge that drains to the display tank and was thinking if dripping in the fuge instead of directly in the tank would be a good idea. The reason why I thought this was that if any kalk power did get into the tank it would land in the fuge instead of on a coral. Just curious, that is why I would like some opinions on this. Basicaly I just thought it would catch any impurities before it hit the main tank.

Thanks for any input.

The only real problem I see with dripping anything into the fuge is because of the low current., things have a tendency to settle. You might get a settling of both calcium from the reactor and for sure any undissolved kalk. I've seen many people drip the effluent line into their skimmers input (to take care of any excess CO2) or their output to mix it into the water column. Kalk I usually drip into the overflow to get it to mix in the sump.

John

well see this fuge will be my future prop tank and will have plenty of flow going through it. Like 600 gph, and I have a tunze powerhead in there as well. I just wanted to run the lines once and was figureing that it would let the frags grow like at bat out of hell. Butt by the skimmer seems the best. Thanks.