Aquasd Group order

cyrus

I'll be including freebies for this group buy. Just let me know who is ordering what. Everyone will receive something extra :cool:

I have enough packs, so if you want to get more people on the group buy, take your time. The more people, the more freeibes!

I want to get in on this 100$ pack that Will is offering. We will need 200 for free shipping so basically I need someone else to either buy another pack of the same or split it amongst a few people. Or check the sight and pick something. Either way don't worry about the distance, we can either drop in austin or I can bring it to one spot in austin. Anyone interested?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Cyrus!!

I was considering this, but now that you asked, I would like the Mummy Pack also...I live in NW Austin...do you want me to receive the shipment or do you want to receive and work out delivery with me?

JLKM....Laura

Hi, I want to buy 2 clams. Will that go towards the 200 for free shipping?

It should...but I have not had a reply from cyrus yet...how much are your clams? we can do it together if they total more than $100, cuz my order is $100...but hopefully cyrus will log on...

mama you bogarded my order! lol. Nah we can do your place thats fine. I just shot Will an email to see how long the Pack prices are locked in for. I want to give people time to get on board with this :)

So far:

3 Frag Packs

Mama: Mummy Pack 100.00

Josh: Mummy Pack 100.00

Cyrus: Mummy Pack 100.00

DoMa: 2 Clams ???

Josh, Please let us know if your for sure on the clam.

Clams as you may have read are first come first serve so send a pm to aquasd and let them know the picture number and which one in the bin you want and that you are on the group order, also post on here please so we don"t get doubles.

I got your PM cyrus....thanks!!

You are more than welcome to take this on...no worries!! No one responded back until you, now, and Josh and I always work together...so proceed....let me know how you want the monies sent and if you will come to Austin for us...

Thanks again!!

Will at Aquasd-

I'll be including freebies for this group buy. Just let me know who is ordering what. Everyone will receive something extra :)

I have enough packs, so if you want to get more people on the group buy, take your time. The more people, the more freeibes!

Thanks for putting this together Cyrus :)

For this group buy, I'll do something special!

For every $100 you spend (on your part of the order), I will give you a free mystery ultra frag plus a free Ricordea!!! This will count for both frag pack orders and regular orders :)

For example:

If you order 1 mummy pack, you'll receive 10 frags plus a free ric plus an additional freebie (12 pieces), all for $100 with no extra shipping fee!

If your order is $225 (for example), You will receive 2 mystery freebies AND 2 rics as bonuses!!

Everyone's order will be individually labeled for easy distribution.

We ship UPS priority overnight (corals will arrive before 10:30a next day!)

Any questions, please feel free to post here or PM me. Thanks!!

Order:

Doma *Paid* -

2 x Squamosa: $118

Mama *Paid* -

Mummy Pack 100.00

Josh

Mummy Pack 100.00

Cyrus - *Paid* -

GBTA Large x 2 = 98.00

Red Starfish x 2 = 30.00

Gonzobob - *Paid* -

Mummy Pack 100.00

Green Scoly 79.00

Chiu *Paid* -

Mummy Pack 100.00

Will *Paid* -

Best Looking Crocea 59.00

Wizardx322 *Paid* -

Crocea on top right 59.00

joshdmartin *Paid* -

Mummy Pack 100.00

NOTE: Swap out Candy Cane for something else.

vwmike *Paid* -

Magician Top Pick Pack 100.00

We are planning on wednesday the 18th with a pickup at Mama's. The order I just got came in at 10 am on the dot the next day so that should be the pickup time. To make it easy you can make payments to Aquasd just make sure he knows its on this order.

Also I want to add: Cute red stars $15ea I'll take 2

ill take the crocea that is to the right of the top squamosa and below the crocea doma circled if it is still available.

Thanks for the post ;)

The crocea on top of the squamosa is available. The crocea below the one Doma circled is not :(

Let me know, thanks!

Thanks guys. The list has been updated.

For payment, we will be taking everyones individually. We take paypal or CC over the phone.

As soon as we receive payment, we will update it on this thread (first page).

Any questions, please feel free to PM or call us! Remember about the freebies!!

For the corals, please check out the threads here:

http://www.austinreefclub.com/forum/98-aqua-sd/

Thank you!!