Sea Life Inc. Group Buy

Will

I know some people have expressed interest.

So Maxine (maxima) and I have decided that one of us will host it (still yet to be determined as she is having tank issues currently)

The website is http://sealifeinc.net/catalog/index.php

As far as the delivery date, we originally selected the 20, but i think that we should move it to the 26 (to allow for more time), with orders due by the 21 and payment by the 23rd.

here is what their shipping info says about group buys.

"Sealife tries to accommodate clubs and group orders to help defray shipping costs. The group coordinator must place an initial order and pay for the shipping costs as a normal order and include the group name and any group requests in the comments section. Subsequent orders may select the Prepaid Shipping: Group Buy option from the Shipping Options menu on the Delivery Information page and provide the group name and original order id on the Payment Information page. All Group Buy payments must be completed through Paypal."

Ok, this is how its going to work.

due to the fact that we have to pay for shipping before the order can be placed by everyone, this is how its going to work.

1) pm me that you are interested in joining the group buy by the 21st, also provide your paypall addy (you can also pay me when you pick up the livestock)

2) i will calculate shipping and send you a pay pal request for your portion of the shipping ($35/# of people)

3) once i have heard back from you i will email you the name of the group buy so that you can place your order.

4) have the order in and paid for by 10 pm on the 25th.

Group buy is being pushed back to August, (maxine would like to order and she will be out of town) if this will be an issue please let me know. i would still like to get a rough head count of who would be interested by the 25)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, we are finally getting around to putting through an order for Sea Life. If interested, please pm me by midnight tonight. The order is going in a little after midnight and the package should be at my house by 10:30 on Tuesday. My paypal addy is [email protected]

http://sealifeinc.net/catalog/index.php

Hi,

Ready to place the order. What is my share of the shipping?

Gonzobob...I havent heard back from Will or Adamo so right now overnight shipping is going to be split between you and I ...$20 each unless anyone else anyone else wants to join in. Let me know if you are still interested.

Hi, sorry for not getting back to you. Been busy since I got back from vacation. Got a bunch of new stuff in my tank and i want to make sure nothing goes wrong before I add something else. Ill catch the next one. Thanks,

Adam