Salty supply

Toxiq Reef

• 2 weeks later...

I've always had great service in the past with no issues. But since they have expanded to cover other areas, they seem to have some issues with the distributors. I ordered T5 bulbs and two other items on 6/28. The HQI and Revive was shipped the same day by one distributor and received. However the T5 bulbs have not been shipped. One week of phone calls and emails and I have had absolutely no reply from Salty Supply. The distributor of the two items I did receive that I contacted told me that they were one of Salty Supply's distributors but did not distribute the Ice Cap T5 bulbs for Salty Supply. Every phone call ends up to voice mail and I have about 7 open tickets from emailing them to find out what has happened to the T5 bulbs. However I see other people have ordered other items in the past couple weeks and have rated them A+ for service. Under BizRate Salty Supply did make the comment that they were still tweaking their distributor shipping issues.

So depending on what you order and who the distributor is for Salty Supply will depend on when you will get your product. I think once Richard gets everything running up to par the customer service will improve and go back to the way it used to be, but I believe he's having growing pains right now . Good luck.

Well if you hear from them please post here because I still haven't heard and I'm emailing and calling every day. What bulb did you order? And who shipped it? The company should be on the upper left corner of the packing slip.

Just received email from Salty Supply... issues with distributor, is sending bulbs from manufacturer, but no explanation of why it took 12 days to respond to my first email. Maybe it was the complaint I filed with BBB or the very poor Bizrate markings I gave them... both I did last night. Hope he contacts you now Toxiq.