Porites colony and pink jade frags

Derry

I bought a "yellow" porites from Vivid awhile back that turned out to be green. I've got too much green in my tank as it is, so I'm selling this. The colony is roughly 4" x 5" x 5" , and it's shown new growth since arriving in my tank. Asking only what I paid for it - $37.

I also have two frags of pink jade. Both frags are fully-encrusted, with one on a plug and the other on a disc. My camera's not the best - the green on the jade frags is deeper than shown in the pictures. Asking $20 each.

I'm always open to trades - make me an offer!

post-827-054994900 1276972703_thumb.jpg

post-827-012970800 1276972716_thumb.jpg

post-827-067084900 1276972726_thumb.jpg

it turned green? It was yellow in the bag...might just be adjusting to your tank as corals seem to go to green as a "base" color, then switch to their natural color once they settle in.

I have a small frag of that coral and its a mustard yellow in my tank.

Now..back to the thread...

It was SUPPOSED to be bright yellow, but was a light pea green instead. I've got it under new 10k bulbs, but the green has only deepened in my tank. I'm jealous that your frag has yellowed up for you! ; )

It was SUPPOSED to be bright yellow, but was a light pea green instead. I've got it under new 10k bulbs, but the green has only deepened in my tank. I'm jealous that your frag has yellowed up for you! ; )

10Ks?! Well that's probably part of it. 10K's make anything look green/brown/barf color!