Looking to Downgrade

Stephen

So unfortunately I have to move out of my house and into an apartment. I have been thinking of downgrading from my 58 gallon to something smaller like 29-35 gallon. Anyone looking to upgrade? I have a complete setup: Tank, Stand, metal halide lamps.overflow box, sump, protein skimmer,return pump, koralia, 80+ LR and tons of corals that just wouldn't fit in a 30 something size tank. I guess I'm looking to trade with someone. I need to do this within the next month. If you're interested or have any questions just pm me. I will be parting it out in a few weeks if i can't set anything up. Ideally I'd like to get into one of those solana tanks or maybe a biocube

Stephen, you would be suprised what will fit in a 34g tank. i used almost everything in my 34g solana when i downgraded from DSA 90g i used about 50lbs of rock and most my corals. my advice would be to get a solana there great tanks i love mine. but id try and get it before you break down the other i ended up having to buy more stuff cause i didnt do it that way. i hate buying things that i already had but sold for less than i paid.

Archived