Koralia 2&3

Lamont

I was cleaning out my drawers in my garage and ran across one of my Maxi jet 1200's, and a Koralia 2. I also have a Koralia 3 I just pulled out my tank.(New Wave maker) I will be keeping the maxi jet because i will use it to mix my saltwater. I will sale the K2 for $17 and the K3 for $25.

Hey Lamont, how old are the k2 & k3? If not too old and in good shape I'd like both. You wouldn't be coming into Austin on Fri would ya? :P you're a little south for me but I'd really like the powerheads.

I bought the K3 in January of this year from Aquatek and i had the K2 for at least a year. Both work fine. I thought I had lost the K2. I had a 37g tank last year that I used it in and ended up breaking the tank down. I stored it and forgot about it. I come to Austin just about everyday. I actually have them in my car now. I work in Round Rock at the intersection of I-35 and Toll road 45 if you would like to pick them up.