wts superman monti

AndrewT

I have a superman monti about 2x2 id like to sale. the piece was a very nice blue in my 90g but has now browned out since being put in my biocube. Ill sale it for 40 obo thanks

sorry frag is in my tank at my parents. a pic wouldn't do much for it though as its almost unrecognizable due to color loss. if your interested in the piece ill try and swing by there after work to get one. thanks

Andrew, I'll take it for $30. I'm selling a couple of things tomorrow so I'll have some extra $$...meeting the people at RCA at 2:30. What is your schedule like tomorrow?

Andrew, I'll take it for $30. I'm selling a couple of things tomorrow so I'll have some extra $...meeting the people at RCA at 2:30. What is your schedule like tomorrow?

i work tomorrow till 5 then djing at 9 i can meet you downtown around congress around 8 or so... sunday i work

'

Tried to PM ya, but it didn't go through and I got side tracked. I couldn't work my schedule around yours today. Can you send me a PM with your work hours tomorrow and your number?

ill be working all day and then hitting the books in the evening.hows monday look for ya im free most of the day? sorry dena i have a pretty crazy schedule.

I know that about your schedule LOL. I work all day Monday, but could take off during lunch to meet you somewhere (anytime between 11:30 and 2). I'll just have to keep it in a cooler in my office, no biggie.

Andrew, I just remembered that we have a new person starting tomorrow. She's working for myself and a few others and I HAVE to go to her luncheon. Our HR lady said I better not call in sick because she really wants me there...I guess she would be upset if I didn't call in sick and I went and did something else...huh? I'm sorry sad.gif