SOLD: H.O.T. Magnum 250 Canister Filter

absolut_racer

I have one, used H.O.T. (Hang-On-Tank) Magnum 250 Canister Filter. Just replaced gaskets and includes various spare parts including an additional filter body, impeller, etc. Great for polishing water and/or running activated carbon. Recommended for aquariums up to 55 gallons. Just add a filter sleeve and media. Asking price $20 obo.

Description: The Hang-On-Tank (H.O.T.) Magnum is actually two filters in one. It is perfect for everyday filtration or as a convenient maintenance filter for clean polished water. The easy setup design makes it simple to switch from a dedicated filter that provides efficient mechanical and chemical filtration to a water-polishing micron filter. Self-starting pump silently directs a certified 250 gallons per hour flow rate for exceptional filtration and water movement. Snap-lock, leak-proof connectors eliminate the need for additional hoses or tubing. UL-Listed. 8 ft cord.

Includes: H.O.T. Magnum Canister Filter, Carbon/Media Container.

Ill take it, I just need to figure out when I can get up there.... Where are you located? Can you post a pic so Im sure were on the same page? Thanks...

Edited by JimD

Thanks for the great deal Sarah! Got it up and running all is good in acro land! These little filters are a great all around unit good for all kinds of things... GFO, phosban, carbon, sediment filter or just water movement, I now have three... lol

Thanks for the great deal Sarah! Got it up and running all is good in acro land! These little filters are a great all around unit good for all kinds of things... GFO, phosban, carbon, sediment filter or just water movement, I now have three... lol

So glad to hear everything is working great!