Introduding Aquatek Pink Menage

fishypets

I have in my tank one of the nicest sps corals I've seen in all my years of reefing. It has a bright pink base and body with baby blue tips and coralites. The polyps are green and long like a mili. I believe it's a Abrolhosensis which has similar polyp structure to a mili but grows like a stag. I'll try and post pictures later on but just wanted to share, as I'm very excited about this one!

I have in my tank one of the nicest sps corals I've seen in all my years of reefing. It has a bright pink base and body with baby blue tips and coralites. The polyps are green and long like a mili. I believe it's a Abrolhosensis which has similar polyp structure to a mili but grows like a stag. I'll try and post pictures later on but just wanted to share, as I'm very excited about this one!

I think I saw that one in their $65 coral tank. I almost pulled the trigger...now I wish I did!

How much you gonna be selling frags for? $999 for 1/4"?

You got it at aquatek??? I haven't seen a good coral there for months, you were lucky.

BTW aquatek has a bad flatworm problem in their coral tanks....dip, dip, dip!

You got it at aquatek??? I haven't seen a good coral there for months, you were lucky.

Their corals aren't colored up, but they are great sizes for the prices.

I think I saw that one in their $65 coral tank. I almost pulled the trigger...now I wish I did!

How much you gonna be selling frags for? $999 for 1/4"?

Nope you didn't. :) This one came from his personal stash, he's had this coral in his system for over 7 years. It hasn't been colored up in his tank for a while, he let me try a piece to see what happens. It was brown when I first got it and it has turned out to be one of the nicest corals in my tank (chalices included) What makes this coral special to me is roughly ten people have owned a frag over the last decade and everyone has lost it due to tank crashes, etc, etc. I think Bruce even lost his piece a few weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. So far it's been a sloooow grower but well worth the wait. I promise I'll post pictures in the future.

BTW I named it "Pink Menage" with Bruces permission.

Clint

If they have flat worms they are not the Acro Eating kind, but yes I dip every coral every time.

• 3 months later...