36" Metal Halide, 4 65W 50/50 PC's

Dena

Don't know the brand. The ballast doesn't say the wattage. Jason took the amps and the voltage and calculated it to 216W per ballast for the MH. As for the PC's...their ballast is basically a bunch of wires and stuff surrounded by heat shrink. Trying to think about the size of the bulbs I threw out...I am going to guess they were like 39W. I remember that two of them would could have possibly fit on each side.

I am willing to trade for something...don't need much, but if anyone has anything, send me a PM.

The only kind of light I could use is a 48" one with 250W Metal halides and PCs...or a T5 with just as much power. Otherwise I'm just going to wait and save up for another LED light. I have a 150W fixture now and was hoping to use this one to bump it up to 250W while I saved for an LED.

So..probably just livestock. I've been wanting more Chalices...also into some Acans and not too common zoas, and there are still a few SPS I wouldn't mind having.

Other equipment I could use are: tunze 6025 nano powerhead...or a few smaller Koralia power heads (K2 and under)...or even a tunze nano wavemaker (hee hee).

Dena

I didn't even think about doing that...ah...it was too short anyway. Glad you could use it.

The 50/50 PC bulbs are back on the market.

• 1 month later...