4 Month Old Black Miniature Schnauzer - (Belongs to a neighbor)

Last night, my neighbor came over and wanted to put up a flyer at our neighborhood bulletin board (he is trying to find a home for his puppy). I told him I would post on ARC first to see if we couldn't find someone locally to adopt Carly. Here are details:

Her name is Carly Shay from the Disney tv show i-Carly. She is about 4 months old, give or take a week. She is up-to-date on shots and recently had a Schnauzer cut. She is all black with some white on her chest. She is very playful and energetic, and loves attention. She gives lots of kisses and loves to cuddle when she settles down. I spent some time with her and fell in love with her. I would take her, but we already have 2 dogs and that is all we can have per neighborhood restrictions.

They are looking at finding her a new home soon. With their work schedules, it's not fair that she spends most of the day in a crate. She is really good about going potty outside and is about 50% potty trained.

All they are asking is what they paid for her which was $250.

PM me if you would like to meet her. I will get a picture of her when my neighbor gets home from Church.

I would really like to find her a home that will give her all the love and attention she deserves.

Thanks for looking.

Belinda

It was nice meeting you guys too. Carly fit in perfect with our little femliy. She'll get spoiled rotten with us. Thanks guys

Awesome Andrew!! It's good to know that this little girl ended up in a good home!!! I almost had to say "send her here". My husband would have left me as soon as I brought her home so I would have had a lot of extra time for her LOL.

Archived