Reefs2Go Group Buy

August

Order Closes Tuesday May 4th @ 2pm

Orders over $150 free shipping

ARC members get 10% off

Pick up will be in Kyle unless we wok out a central meet point with all central/north people.

Order goes in Tuesday (5-4)... as long as everyone pays by FRIDAY (5-7) then the order will ship on Tuesday May 11 for a Wednesday Delivery.

THOSE WHO DONT PAY ON TIME RISK HAVING THEIR ORDER DROPPED. If we dont meet free shipping I will either drop the order or extend the time

Either pm or post paypal addy

Thanks

well if I can coordinate with others up north I can do my best to do a central pickup... or if someone else orders that isnt far from you then if you ask maybe they will pick up for you...

Would anyone be interested in spliting the hermits and snails with me. My brother is holding my tank now and wanted to get some for his 55 gallon. he said he didnt need all 100 hermits and 50 snails. So i was thinking we could split both in half.

Nerite Snail (50 at $0.40 each for a total of $20.00) we can split these 25/25

Blue leg hermits (100 at $0.25 each for a total on $20.00) we can split these 50/50

Polar I was thinking of ordering 150 crabs so we could do you buy 50 of them from me.. as far as the snails I am not sure yet...

Sounds good to me. just let me know about the snails if you are interested.

just letting all know that order did not meet 150 so I will push back turn in date to thursday but if its not met then I wont be putting in the order at all you have till thursday 6th @3pm

just letting all know that order did not meet 150 so I will push back turn in date to thursday but if its not met then I wont be putting in the order at all you have till thursday 6th @3pm

what are we at?

i have paid for everyone that has paypaled me everything os paid for us guys everyone else just make sure u get it paid by the tommorrow or i will drop u off the order thanks