SOLD: Olympus Stylus 790 SW

I have used, black Olympus Stylus 790 SW Point and Shoot Camera available for sale. It's shockproof, waterproof, and freezeproof. You can even get up close and personal with your tank inhabitants! Comes with xD card, charger, and transfer cable. Asking price $75.

Technical Specifications:

• Shockproof: MIL-STD-810F Shock Compliant (5ft.)
  • Waterproof: JIS Level 8 (10ft.)
  • Freezeproof: MIL-STD-810F Lo Temp Compliant (14oF)
  • Image Sensor: 7.1 Megapixels (effective), 1/2.33" CCD (1.1cm)
  • Focal Length/Lens Configuration: 6.7 – 20.1 mm (38 – 114 mm equivalent in 35mm photography),10 Lenses in 8 Groups, 3 Aspherical Lenses
  • Zoom: 3x Optical Zoom + 5x Digital Zoom (Seamless to 15x)
  • Maximum Aperture: F3.5 - F5.0
  • ISO Sensitivity (SOS: Standard Output Sensitivity): Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 (equivalent)
  • Memory: 14.7MB Internal Memory
  • Removable Media Card: xD-Picture Card™ (1GB, 2GB)
  • Operating Temperature/Humidity
  • Operation: 14° – 104°F (-10° – 40°C), 30% – 100% humidity
  • Storage: -4° – 140°F (-20° – 60°C), 10% – 90% humidity
  • Power Source: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (LI-42B), AC Adapter (D-7AC) with the optional DC Coupler (CB-MA1)
  • Battery Life (CIPA DC-002): 220 Shots
  • Dimension: 3.7"W x 2.4"H x 0.84" D (93.6mm x 60.9mm x 21.3mm)
  • Weight: 4.8oz (136g) without battery and media card

You will have lots of time after the birth to take pictures. I spent a good couple of hours with our little one in the first nursery while they took care of mom (fed her, cleaning, moved rooms). The first nursery is where they check the vitals and bathe the baby... I got lots of pictures during that time.

No worries... I originally purchased this camera to specifically take pics of my new nephew. Worked great!

On another note, Mark, I'm going to try and cut you a "Baby on Board" decal with a clownfish... I'll let you know what I come up with.

No worries... I originally purchased this camera to specifically take pics of my new nephew. Worked great!

On another note, Mark, I'm going to try and cut you a "Baby on Board" decal with a clownfish... I'll let you know what I come up with.

fantastic! thanks in advance!