Sherman RBTA store

diabeetus

does anyone know where the place is that people are buying Sherman RBTA? im just north of Dallas, not far from Sherman. i cant seem to find it on the internet either. also, do they have more than just nems there? or is it even a store to go look around in?

thanks!!

Corey & Elysse

Don't be bummed, there's pics of his nem tank packed to the brim with RBTAs floating around here somewhere and he seems to have been raising them and selling them for years now. I think the tank itself is good for a look around, even if you'll only end up buying one kind of thing.

Don't be bummed, there's pics of his nem tank packed to the brim with RBTAs floating around here somewhere and he seems to have been raising them and selling them for years now. I think the tank itself is good for a look around, even if you'll only end up buying one kind of thing.

I replied to Corey's PM

Agreed that Mickey's tanks (yes...he is an individual) are worth a look. He has over 30 Sherman RBTA

well my mom lives in Valley View, Tx which is very close to Sherman. since i make several trips a year (the next time being june 9-15) i can grab how ever many people pay for in advance and bring them back. the only thing is, june is about a month and a half away so if you wanted to go that route yall would have to wait til then :/ but the good thing is no one would have to put 440 miles on their car for one thing.. i can kill 2 birds with one stone since ill already be there :D