April Meeting details...important info

mcallahan

So that everyone can be in-the-know, here are some important details for the meeting:

- Start time is 11a, but you are welcome to come as early as 10:30a to start setting up your table & frags.

- Please no frag swapping till 11a when the meeting officially starts. Frag swaps are the best at the start so come ready to trade/buy/sell. (Hint: check out the "Frag Swap Items" to see what everyone is bringing so you can know what you want before hand)

- @ 12:15, we will make a very special announcement and right after the announcement, we'll be doing the door prize drawing for the $25 Reefs2Go gift certificate, the premium member drawing for the tank and then the raffle drawing for the $40 Atlantis Aquariums gift certificate.

- If you are not registered to be a premium member, you can do it online, or at the meeting.

- For all drawings, you must be present to win.

- Several members are bringing tables and EZ Up tents and I can provide limited power (3 outlets) for people who are bringing frag tanks.

- my back yard is fenced in so it is kid friendly. I do not have any play sets/swing sets but Robb in Austin makes for a killer play set.