Frag Swap Items

JamesL

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on bringing frags of Firefly Echinopora and Armor of God Zoanthids...provided I can get them fragged.

I'll try to get some pictures up before Saturday.

Might also have some Florida Ricordia, if I can get them off the rocks. :(

Pic before fragging. For reference that Firefly is 6-8" across and at least that size front to back.

This was a 1-2sq in. frag when I got it last summer.

post-801-12711124543856_thumb.jpg

I have a dremel with a diamond cut wheel. Let me know if you want to borrow it.

I would also like a piece of the fire fly

I've got a dremel. Pretty sure I have a wheel. If I don't I'll end up picking one up because I'll need it anyway. :(

I'm probably going to end up with a lot of frags. I plan on cutting it down pretty far because it's getting huge. Been a really fast grower for me.

Hey Chris if you need help fragging it, I'd love to assist. I got pretty good at it recently (as if it was hard :()!

I'll be bringing a few chalices, an acan, and maybe some sunset milli!

ARG! Timing is everything in this game I guess.

My system won't be through cycling for another month (at best). What are the standing rules about acquiring frags and holding them until able to be consumed?

-t

ARG! Timing is everything in this game I guess.

My system won't be through cycling for another month (at best). What are the standing rules about acquiring frags and holding them until able to be consumed?

-t

I believe the standing rule would be: It can't hurt to ask, but likely you'll be behind anyone with frags to trade or cash on hand and the ability to take the frag right then.

The firefly chalice looks just like the hollywood stunner; sounds like a fast grower too. If it is the same it'll be fairly thin and rather easy to slice through a big swath with stainless scissors or to snap a piece of with nips, chisels, or screwdriver. You'll get some big pieces and some small -- good for a fragswap. I don't even take mine out of the tank to frag it. It loves me...

I plan on bringing SPS, LPS, Z&Ps, Rhodactis and Actinodiscus.

I'll have a few Palau Nepthea frags and a couple purple death palys. Also fragged my Scoly Efflo and should have at least two of those and a couple small True Undata frags. Everthing was fragged last week so I can make sure it heals decently.

The firefly chalice looks just like the hollywood stunner; sounds like a fast grower too. If it is the same it'll be fairly thin and rather easy to slice through a big swath with stainless scissors or to snap a piece of with nips, chisels, or screwdriver. You'll get some big pieces and some small -- good for a fragswap. I don't even take mine out of the tank to frag it. It loves me...

I plan on bringing SPS, LPS, Z&Ps, Rhodactis and Actinodiscus.

I have seen it called a Hollywood Stunner as well. It's definitely thin as I've broken small pieces off a couple of times by bumping it.

Anyone WTT for a Halloween hermit? He is a little to big for me. He's in a 3" shell

Willing to trade for astrea snails, small sea hare, a frag, or cash ($6). LMK :thumbsup:

I would, assuming he is reef safe. I was thinking about fragging one of my frogspawns to bring to the meeting if you are interested.

I have to pass on the frogspawn. Do you have any toadstool or zoo frags?

All out of toadstool frags, and I haven't had a chance to create any zoa frags (I need too, but just not enough hours in the day). How much ya want for it?