Guess the birthday, win a frag!

mcallahan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tick-tock :)

Better have those bags packed and in the car, our little one decided to come 2 weeks early.

Our course your son could be a Mother's Day baby like I was :D (and Sunday is a good day to be rushing to the hospital .. less traffic)

Tick-tock :)

Better have those bags packed and in the car, our little one decided to come 2 weeks early.

Our course your son could be a Mother's Day baby like I was :D (and Sunday is a good day to be rushing to the hospital .. less traffic)

Won't happen before May 12th..i've got important business meetings till then. "Business...then baby" cool.gif

NICE Mark ~

Wish my two would have been that easy. I begged Hannah to stay in longer, but she was too anxious to see what was going on outside that she wasn't fully cooked and popped out 10 weeks early. CJ got too anxious and came the day before his due date, per doctor's request.biggrin.gif

Ok people, if you haven't put in your vote, please do so today as I'm going to close the thread off to new suggestions after today.

Tomorrow, I'l tally up the results on the original post so we can see who won once the kid comes.

Hmmm.... given potential factors and influencing parties.

May 13, 4:01pm.

When she stops wanting to eat anything... "hot dogs" are the next option. Be packed and ready to drive to hospital soon...

Oh, and be sure to have already finished any "projects" now. It's going to be a while before you can do them again.

Ok people, if you haven't put in your vote, please do so today (May 3rd) as I'm going to close the thread off to new suggestions after today.

Tomorrow, I'l tally up the results on the original post so we can see who won once the kid comes.

thanks for playing, but the voting is closed. hmm.png

Nothing yet...the losers keep piling up..! laugh.gif

Mark,

How's the wife doing? Any day now that little one will be here....are you ready? By the way, is the nursery set....last time I saw looked like you have everything you need except for the chair you mentioned.

Mark,

How's the wife doing? Any day now that little one will be here....are you ready? By the way, is the nursery set....last time I saw looked like you have everything you need except for the chair you mentioned.

wife is ready to be done. Belly is very tight and she's tired of being so big!

Everything is ready to go - we have 1300 baby wipes. No chair yet but we're still looking.

I think some more frags would help things along...!

Forget the wipes, get diapers. And not all the 1's. Get some 2's and 3's too.

Now get back in there and rub her feet and back! Bum!

Better be having that baby at my facility too!

North Austin Medical?