Clearing Out Frags from Main Tank

cmanning

Since I won't be able to attend the frag swap/meeting, I've decided to put this for sale. Way too much stuff on the sandbed and need to clear out this frags.

1 frag (on the right) of LA Lakers zoanthids----$25 (around 8+polyps). These are deepwater zoas and not fast growers---they take their sweet time to grow.---- SOLD

gallery_40_5_142955.jpg

I have 2 lrg. frags of tri-colored acro ---$25 ea. Not the best picture but they're gaining color back. ---Frags Sold

gallery_40_5_111772.jpg

This is what the mother colony use to look like until it got sunburn by Unprotected UV shielding from the bulbs.

gallery_40_5_294428.jpg

1 decent frag of iridescent green pocillipora (I'm afraid this one will get stung by the coral next to it----and I'm running out of room)---- $10--SOLD.

gallery_40_5_118350.jpg

1 Blastomussa merletti mini-colony around 20+ heads ---$25. The one on top is for sale.

gallery_40_5_118764.jpg

I have other corals that need clearing but the lights are off at the moment. Will post pics later tomorrow.

**UPDATE**

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED...GREEN STYLOPHORA COLONY WILL BE FRESH CUT IN MULTIPLE PIECES (IT'S TOO LARGE AND SHADING OTHER CORALS).

Thanks for checking it out!!

-Cindy-

scratch that... ill take the lakers. you guys dont have any pink or purple stylo by chance do ya?

Hey Andrew,

Someone PM'ed me about the zoas...if it falls thru I'll let you know. Pink or purple stylo...no I don't have any....my pink got sunburn and is in way to recovery.

-Cindy-

Thanks again for all the info and the great frags. Can't wait to see how the stony coral does in my tank. I look forward to talking with you all again. Oh and have to add, the calcium levels are at around 420, so crossing my fingers all goes well. :) Thanks again, John and Mariah.

Thanks again for all the info and the great frags. Can't wait to see how the stony coral does in my tank. I look forward to talking with you all again. Oh and have to add, the calcium levels are at around 420, so crossing my fingers all goes well. :) Thanks again, John and Mariah.

It was nice meeting both of you (didn't mean to keep you up late), I warned you about my husband LOL. We hope everything goes well with the frags and just remember to do your weekly water changes, check your calcium and magnesium levels as well.

*STILL AVAILABLE*

1 mini-colony Blastomussa Merletti---$25

1 frag of green slimmer, its over 2" in length (this is not the bali slimmer, but darker green and when it puts out new growth it has baby blue tips)--$10.

post-40-12711050347303_thumb.jpg

1 frag of unknown scroll coral---$10

post-40-12711051165026_thumb.jpg

1 mini colony of unknown zoas---$10

post-40-12711052541958_thumb.jpg