How I killed Red Bugs

mcallahan

Great video Mark, how about doing a video for acro eating flatworms (preferably not your tank). Far less info on this topic. Clint can tell you what not to do!

thanks Dale.

I'd be happy to. IS there anyone in town who has the AEFW so I can film their tank?

ACIII controller. Good video Mark. Just finished my treatment as well, Both my Fire shrimp and Harlequin made it threw the treatment. One of my sallylightfoots didnt. Oh nice tank as well, havnt seen it in person and need to.

Not me.

What app and hardware are you using to turn your lights on and off? That was too cool.

Aquacontroller III with the iPhone app. Works like a charm. In fact, the iPhone app works better than the computer web interface for drawing graphs!

Aquacontroller III with the iPhone app. Works like a charm. In fact, the iPhone app works better than the computer web interface for drawing graphs!

When AT&T loses their exclusivity deal with Apple, I'll look into this. I just can't deal with AT&T.