Slightly Used Saddleback Clown

Derek

I have a slightly used saddleback clown that is up for grabs. My pink skunk clowns did not like her. She is 2 to 3 inches long and eats like a pig. She hosts with euphyllias too.

She goes to a good home. Tips (aka trades) are welcome, but a good home will suffice.

Hey Derek the Saddleback Clown can hold its own. neither the coral beauty or the wrasse tried to punk it. but i guess it got used to your anemone because its was dancing around on my bullseye mushrooms.(weird) i hope i dont have to spend any money on another BTA. Hopefully the one i have will split! But all in all the fish is still beautiful. i didnt know there were so many different types of clown. i have been researching them all day. i take pride in never having a loss in any of my tanks.( corals or fish)

Edited by lrssix

Sweet, that is good to hear. She was actually hosting in my torch coral. She has not been in an anemone in my tank. For a while she would lily pad hop between mushroom corals. The palys are already open. They are awesome. Thanks. :D

cool, i was nice to have met you. i am planning on going to this months meeting. i hate i missed last months, but i had a birthday party i had to attend the same day around the same time. i may have to give in and get her an anemone because I'm just a sucker for satisfaction.:D

cool, i was nice to have met you. i am planning on going to this months meeting. i hate i missed last months, but i had a birthday party i had to attend the same day around the same time. i may have to give in and get her an anemone because I'm just a sucker for satisfaction.:doh:

It was nice meeting you as well. You missed a great time at the last meeting.

Awww look at you Lamont your such a good fish daddy lol :doh:

Haha, I call myself that all the time. I have heard a few non-hobby husbands and wives call themselves "fish husbands" and "fish wives" referring to their getting left out. I still think a few of the shops here in town need to have a waiting room for the spouses so they can just sit back and watch TV while we shop.