Zeovit and carbon sources.

Hamp

• 1 month later...

Looking good Mike. I am also at the 1 month mark with the basic 4 and really happy with the results. I am thinking about adding a few things as well. Any recommendations?

Looking good Mike. I am also at the 1 month mark with the basic 4 and really happy with the results. I am thinking about adding a few things as well. Any recommendations?

Hamp which products are you currently using?

I think that you'll be changing your zeovit media in the next two weeks. At that time, I was instructed to scale back the Start 2 (dependent on reaching .03 or less phosphate). Food7 back to 2 drops 2x week, added Sponge Power 4 drops 2xweek, and Coral Vitalizer 4 drops 2 x week. So you might consider adding the Coral Vitalizer and Sponge Power.

I think that you'll be changing your zeovit media in the next two weeks. At that time, I was instructed to scale back the Start 2 (dependent on reaching .03 or less phosphate). Food7 back to 2 drops 2x week, added Sponge Power 4 drops 2xweek, and Coral Vitalizer 4 drops 2 x week. So you might consider adding the Coral Vitalizer and Sponge Power.

Thanks Mike. I was also thinking of adding Phols. Are you using that as well?