WTB Looking For a Small fish for My Mother.

Jon.Hanna

Hello All,

Today is My Mothers birthday and she just got a new 8 Gallon Bio Cube and she has 2 Tiny Clowns in there right now. I am wanting to get her another fish for her birthday. I was wandering if anyone has any cool goby's or Smaller fish like that with good Color that they would not mind parting with. Thanks,

Jon Hanna

I went and saw Shane yesterday and he's got a new selection to look at since the sale went so well! I picked up a little firefish for $10. He had at least 10 yellow clown gobies all over the glass in their tank, just looking for someone to take them home. He had a lot of new fish in there, so you should definitely check it out.I drive from far south just to go see, at least every 2 weeks :)

Edited by Melissa

Not a dumb question at all!! ( people said the same to me, and I had to ask too lol) Shane is the owner of the AWESOME saltwater store Fishy Business :shiftyninja: They are located on Burnet heading north just a bit past Braker on the right side. There's a Chinese buffet in the same center.

Welcome by the way!! You should come out to the meeting tomorrow and meet the faces behind the avatars. Heck you could even see if Mama here on the forum has anything you could get your mom. She has a lot of goodies too

Edited by Melissa

Not a dumb question at all!! ( people said the same to me, and I had to ask too lol) Shane is the owner of the AWESOME saltwater store Fishy Business :shiftyninja: They are located on Burnet heading north just a bit past Braker on the right side. There's a Chinese buffet in the same center.

Welcome by the way!! You should come out to the meeting tomorrow and meet the faces behind the avatars. Heck you could even see if Mama here on the forum has anything you could get your mom. She has a lot of goodies too

Melissa...you are so sweet!! And Jon...doing this for your "mama"??? That strikes a chord with me!! I usually do not stock fish due to capacity...I just special order...sometimes I carry 6 lines, mandarin gobies or smaller species, but have none at this time. Shane is an awesome guy and I'm sorry I missed his sale....:)

Melissa...you are so sweet!! And Jon...doing this for your "mama"??? That strikes a chord with me!! I usually do not stock fish due to capacity...I just special order...sometimes I carry 6 lines, mandarin gobies or smaller species, but have none at this time. Shane is an awesome guy and I'm sorry I missed his sale....:)

well shucks maw...:shiftyninja:

Thanks All for the info.

I would love to make it to the meeting but I have my son Tommorow and only have him for the day. But I think I am going to go with a six line, she likes the colors of it. Do you think He has any of thos avalible. Well Maybe I will just go check the place out tommorow.

Thanks again for all the info.

Jon

I like engineer gobies , and clown gobies they both stay very small, fishy business had some yellow clown gobies Friday and six lines however I wouldn't recommend them for you're tank I would recommend something from the gobie family, or the tailspot blennie I don't know how big they get but if u want a wrasse the flasher and fairy wrasses are gentler and pack alot of color