Live Rock

Dena

I have some live rock that I was keeping in a tank, but then moved to my sump (promised hubby I would get rid of the ugly tank on the counter LOL). I sold a little bit to a new reefer that I met on CL. I was holding it for that day I got a larger tank, but with the new car, that day is far far away. I am sure I have at least 50lbs. Some has color, a couple pieces are in my main tank (these have a couple small shrooms and a little frag of kenya tree on them)...some pieces heavier than others...most about 6" and bigger.

Would like to sell for about $3/lb. I tend to knock off some of the weight when the rock is outrageously heavy for it's size... you would have to come pick it up/look at it for me to do that though.

Dena

if only you where selling this 2 or 3 months from now. i need rock for my new tank when i set it up. Do you have pictures of the pieces? i might get some for my 29 gallon. i plan on redoing the rock work in it when i move.

Sorry, didn't get to the photos tonight...had too much to take care of with hubby working late again. I do have one flat piece...if you were to lay it on the floor it's about an inch thick and somewhat shaped like the letter "P". The top part of the "P" is like 6-7" and the bottom is like 3" and it's like 8" long...going off memory here.

I'm horrible at explaining things so I'll definitely have photos up before the weekend...sorry it's taking so long.

I've been messing with the tank a bit and decided to use one of the pieces I was going to sell...still have a little space left to fill with the new rock set up I'm doing...I'll post what I end up having left when I'm done.

I took some photos tonight...there are five pieces left. $60 for all of it.

Photo 1 - 4.5lbs

Photo 2 - 5.5lbs

Photo 3 - 6lbs

Photo 4 - 6lbs

Photo 5 - 2lbs (use to be a feather duster rock...free if you buy all of it)

post-429-12696539926681_thumb.jpg

post-429-12696540022677_thumb.jpg

post-429-1269654013785_thumb.jpg

post-429-12696540211904_thumb.jpg

post-429-12696540287514_thumb.jpg

I wish I had a bigger tank so I could actually use them. I could fit them in my current tank, but my Tang has gotten quite large and it's only a 4ft tank so I want to make sure he's got enough room to swim around for a bit longer. He already splashes water out at me.

I'm heading to Salado at 11:30, which is an hour away. I should be home around 3p.m. My address is 175 Fawn Ridge Rd., Cedar Creek, TX 78612...wanna come out around that time?

• 2 weeks later...